Consulting on quality management and business organisation
For more than 20 years now, the ICV Group has supported wine-growing companies in their efforts to maintain quality and progress. Over 500 companies have already trusted us.
Discover our services, from the vine to the glass.
A wide scope of application
. Governance: ISO 9001 - NFV 01-005 "Agriconfiance" - 17020-17025
. Food safety: IFS, BRC, ISO 22000 and other private bodies
. Workplace Safety: OHSAS 18000
. Risk Management: ISO 31000
. Hygiene: compliance with "Hygiene Package". HACCP
Depending on your needs: training, diagnostics, audits and accompaniment
- Training: 15 trainers and a network of expert partners offer a catalogue of programmes or made to measure services, business to business or in-house. The ICV Group is an organization with a recognised label of training - OPQF
- Diagnostics and audits: customized services to prepare your company for initial certification and monitoring. Ten qualified auditors are at your service.
- Accompaniment evolving according to your current situation and projects:
- Occasional: establishment of a monitoring plan, risk analysis, crisis management.
- Regular: participation in management reviews and commissions (quality, HACCP, safety, environment) as regular external support.
- Integrated: provision of a consultant in charge of maintaining your management system.
More than 240 companies already diagnosed and accompanied in France under ISO9001 standards, IFS, BRC, Agriconfiance, ISO22000.
More than 5,000 trained to date in hygiene, food safety, quality, or occupational hazards.
|Caves de la Loire, Vignerons de Chinon, Vignerons Oisly et Thésée||Wineries : Bailly Lapierre, Blasons de Bourgogne, Lugny, Vignerons de Buxy, Vignerons des Terres Secrètes|
|Wineries : Buzet, Haut de Gironde, Landerrouat-Duras, Lugon, Marmande, Rauzan, Saint Emilion, Sauveterre, Tursan, Uni-Médoc||
Wineries : Bédoin, Bonnieux, Die-Jaillance, Maubec, Rasteau, Tain l'Hermitage, Tavel, Vacqueyras
Domains: Aureto, Saint André
OI Vinomed, OIVR, Suze la Rousse
Wineries : Anne de Joyeuse, Arzens, Cascastel, Estagel, Puilacher, Routier, St Maurice de Cazevieille, Sieur d'Arques, Tuchan, Val d'Orbieu, Vignerons Catalans, Vignerons de Soubergues, Vignobles Dom Brial
Blanquette Salasar, Gérard Bertrand, Jeanjean,ODG Corbières, ODG Limoux
|Wineries : Cellier d'Aguilles, Cellier des 4 Tours, Maîtres Vignerons de la Presqu'ïle de Saint-Tropez, Moulin de la Roque, Sénas|